Irish Adventure Tour – June 2019
What better Gift to give than a Summer 2019 Adventure to Ireland.
We travel there so often to find the best in Irish fashion we thought, lets give our customers the opportunity to accompany us on a visit to this mystical and beautiful island. So we used all our connections in Ireland and put together one heck of a good deal for a Summer Adventure to the Emerald Isle.
($300 deposit required to reserve your spot) [gview file=”https://www.celticclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Irish-Adventure-Brochure-2019.pdf”]
Price Includes: – Airfare, Hotels, Tour Guide / Driver, Breakfast every morning, Two Hotel Dinners, additional Dinner & Show in Dublin, plus a Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle.
Itinerary, Summer 2019:
- June 25 – Depart USA
- June 26 – Arrive Dublin, travel to Kilkenny for sightseeing
- June 27 – Travel to Killarney by way of the Rock of Cashel and Blarney Castle
- June 28 – Ring of Kerry tour
- June 29 – Morning at leisure in Killarney, travel to Bunratty, medieval banquet
- June 30 – Cliffs of Moher and the Burren sightseeing, return to Bunratty
- July 1 – Travel to Galway for sightseeing, then to Dublin
- July 2 – Dublin sightseeing, including Guinness Storehouse, afternoon free
- July 3 – Depart for USA
Tour price includes:
- Economy class round-trip air transportation from Philadelphia or New York on American Airlines.
- Transportation by deluxe private coach with Irish Driver/Guide.
- Accommodations in 4-star hotels with private bath or shower.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Two dinners at hotels.
- Danny Mann Pub dinner/show.
- Bunratty medieval banquet.
- Irish House Party in Dublin.
- Sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary including entrance fees.
- Porterage charges for one suitcase per person at hotels.
- Taxes for included ground services and U.S. departure taxes, Customs service charges, airline security fees, and fuel surcharges.
Flights have been reserved with American Airlines both from Philadelphia and New York. The tour cost from Philadelphia or New York, based on double occupancy are as outlined below:
$2,475 per person
Out of stock